Saturday, January 2, 2010

Post Christmas fun Pt. 2

Cousin play was one of the main reasons we made the trip up north. Graciously, my sister Tennille accommodated this play in her vast basement. The kids never wanted to separate! I wish we didn't have to.



Baby girls at serious domestic play.



Big girls playing at being even bigger.



T had a serious workout regime going on that day. But with his Mr. Incredible suit on, you can see his sights are set high.



Multi-directional light saber/sword fights were a big part of our visit. (I wish I'd been able to capture the one with all the big boys fighting and my baby sister's nearly two year old twin boys smack in the middle of it all--unaware of their possible peril (they weren't hurt) and loving it all) This one was just my three, as H was taking a breather in back.



Not exactly as happy as his twin sister, but stinkin' cute all the same!

2 comments:

Tennille said...

I think I completely forgot to take pictures while you guys were here. Copies, please!

Monica said...

okay this is making me get way too excited about August!!